Friday, September 26, 2008
Good Gott! I thought I freaked out over TomStu landing a new plum role. Then I watched the just released trailer of Easy Virtue and just about hyperventilated!
BEN BARNES IS HOT.
He causes global warming, that man. He may have been all of 10 years old already when I was born, but whatever.
I need to get this off my chest - HE HAS NUDEY SCENES! Well okay they didn't show explicit stuff. Just that he has quite a few shirtless scenes. And there's this scene when he's all in the nuddy-pants - he's having a sex scene with Jessica Biel, his parents catch 'em in the act and he leaps to his feet with a horrified squawk, covering his you know what with a bundle of his clothes. Hilarious.
It's a lovely, long trailer. This is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTEzXYyW2Wo
i thought the world of you
1:12 AM